PabloQuest 3!

Ok! after some months of work here in Copenhagen I managed to finish the beta version of Pabloquest 3: Danish adventures!


The main purpose of this game was to be written in danish so I could practice the language in a fun way. But that was not very easy, google translator totally sucks English-Dansk and at the end I could not even understand my own game. So at the end I decided to rewrite it in English so more people will be able to play it. So here it is:

You can download the current version (0.3) here:

 DOWNLOAD PABLOQUEST DA V03

 This new version of PabloQuest features a graphical interface (thanks to rltiles), and a better structured code. I think the game is pretty fun, maybe a little bit hard for newbies but anyway. I hope you like it!

 some screens:



Finally I would like to thank the team of libtcod, pygame, rltiles and all the folks crazy about RLs

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Version .035 is out!